It’s nearly here: Our 3rd Ever HOMESCHOOL EXPO! It’s Saturday, June 29th at Jamil Temple, 206 Jamil Road, Columbia, SC 29210.
Our best advertisement is word-of-mouth. So, please tell all your friends!
***Admission is FREE for attendees!!***
As you’re planning for shopping with us, here’s what you can expect:
- Over 70 local vendors with resources, products and services for parents and educators
- Hands-on/interactive workshops and panel discussions from veteran homeschoolers
- Student Program Demonstrations
- Doorbuster prizes and Raffle prizes.
- Plus dozens of used books sellers, too!
Doors open for shoppers at 10 am. Admission is free!
Open to the public—homeschoolers, teachers and parents welcome!
Plan your day to get the most out of it. Here’s some helpful hints for the Expo Day!
- Check in at welcome desk to help us count the amount of buyers who attend this year. Be sure to register for the raffle drawings.
- Bring cash with small bills. Many of our vendors will accept alternative payment options, but don’t miss a cash-only deal. ATM’s onsite may or may not be stocked.
- Workshops are staggered schedule. Plan your schedule to get to the workshops or panels that are most useful. Plus, demonstrations on stage to get a closer look at some of the programs/resources.
- Bring a wheeled cart to assist your shopping. Wagons, empty baby strollers, suitcases, or other wheeled cart will help as your purchases begin to get heavy.
- Please keep children with you at all times. Do not leave unsupervised children at vendors stations or in workshops. REACH does not assume responsibility for their safety.
- Concessions will be available–from 11am-2pm. Food Truck vendor TBA.
- Plan to stay all day–so you can get the most out of the event!
- Take lots of pictures of your day. Use the hashtag #HomeschoolExpo2019 on public posts on social media.
- Please give us your feedback. We strive to improve this event each year. Contact email@example.com leave comment at our Expo registration table.
- Mark your calendars for Homeschool 2020–date coming soon. Sign up for our text alerts to keep up on next year’s event!