Let’s get the ball rolling with your Field Trip idea. REACH-sponsored field trips are geared toward helping build REACH community. We need your ideas so we can provide a greater variety of opportunities.
How to organize a REACH-sponsored field trip:
- The best way to find activities you and your family are interested in, is to help organize a meet-up. But, you don’t have to do it all alone. REACH admins are here to help you.
- Fill out this field trip proposal form so we can get the details for pre-registration and promotional information. You can limit the total participants and/or that age group.
- Announcements, registrations and updates/cancellations will go thru REACH’s communications on calendar, email newsletters and text alerts.
- When you agree to host an activity, you are the face of REACH. You represent REACH to the public. Be courteous and adhere to the REACH code of conduct.
- You also may be the 1st impression to new members. Be committed to show up. Be welcoming to all participants.
- Communicate! Before and after the event, be sure to communicate with admins and participants and venue as needed. You are the point person for all communications.
- Have Fun!! Meet new people–make new friends. Repeat.
Fill out the form below to help us get registration forms and calendar information set up. Please contact the venue to find out as much of this information as possible.