About this event:
Grinch at the Ballet by Columbia City Ballet
Koger Center for the Arts 1051 Greene St, Columbia, SC 29201
Friday, December 13 at 11 am
$6/seat for ages 2+
Meet REACH greeter, Tosha Finley, in the lobby by 11 am for your tickets.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 8th
Columbia City Ballet Educational Outreach Performances last approximately an hour and include a Q&A. Performances are narrated so each student has a clear understanding of the story and can fully appreciate the professional ballet of the Columbia City Ballet.
Our productions are specially made each season to:
- Provide a deep understanding of the art form of ballet
- Enhance the lives of every patron in attendance
- Educate the community at the highest level each season
- Obtain a greater knowledge and appreciation of ballet
- Leave you yearning to learn more about the performing arts in Columbia!