Thank you for your interest in Eta Omicron, the Columbia Chapter of the Eta Sigma Alpha National Home School Honor Society. The Columbia chapter was established in 2013 and is now accepting applications–must be a member of REACH Homeschool group. Click here to JOIN REACH
Our charter is open to 8th-12th grade eligible students for membership during his/her 9th-12th grade years. Eta Omicron’s main desire is to provide our youth with volunteer opportunities that will enrich their lives and leave lasting impressions while encouraging lasting friendships.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 grade point average on a 4-point scale and must supply a transcript with his/her application.
- Applicant must provide proof of test scores from one of the following tests: A test score of 1200 (SAT after March 2016) or 26 (ACT) or 1200 (PSAT), 90% of Iowa or Stanford testing. The test score must come from one complete test as super-scoring is not accepted. All test scores must be administered by someone other than the parent as parent administered tests are not accepted. All test results should be less than a year old. Click here for testing resources in South Carolina and online
- Actively participate in public service projects and submit 10 hours per year to Eta Omicron (due by May of the school year).
- Recognition and induction in May each year at REACH’s End of the Year program/Graduation. Graduates receive an honor cord.
- Applicant must complete and submit an application form including the name of the homeschooling accountability group (should we need verification of the GPA and transcript). All members of REACH may apply.
- Pay dues – $25.00 the first year which includes a pin, certificate, and member card.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Or contact Kim (RTT director) 803-348-2419