One of our cooperative learning (co-op) locations has a course for teens about blogging and social media.
They’ve been learning about creating images and memes for social media. Using online editing program–Picmonkey–this lesson was about visually appealing text-only images:
- Square (dimension 1200 x 1200)
- Any color background
- Choose quote (from a given list–be sure to spell check)
- Set font style and color, including the person who is quoted
- Key-word emphasis, alternative font and/or color
- Other embellishments optional: frame, texture and clip-art
- Include our blog/website watermark
Here’s what they did came up with:
These inspirational memes have been brought to you by West Columbia Co-operative Learning Class of REACH support group.